Monday | 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. & 1:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday | 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. & 1:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday | 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. & 3:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Thursday | 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m & 1:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday | 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m & 1:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
We’re proud to be the only Anchorage shoe retailer that carries Anodyne shoes—perhaps the finest diabetic and orthotic footwear available.
These shoes are carefully designed to protect your feet and prevent potential injuries to help you maintain an active, healthy and productive lifestyle. Also offering exceptional comfort and style, these are shoes you will want to wear.
Anodyne shoes feature:
- Padded tongues to help prevent foot slippage and ensure proper fit.
- Lightweight outsoles for all day comfort and increased durability.
- Fewer inside seams to the lower the risk of foot irritation.
- Extra depth to accommodate swelling and inserts.
- Padded collars to help prevent ankle irritation.
- A protective toe box and extra arch support.
- No metal anywhere in the shoes.
Anodyne shoes are also treated with a 100% natural, anti-fungal and anti-microbial process that naturally reduces 99.9% of germ, virus, and bacteria exposure.
Foot Care Products
- Jobst® compression stockings / sport socks
- Cast Coverz® cast boot covers & crutch bags
- Powerstep® heat moldable orthotic inserts
- Shoe cleaning & disinfecting products
- Various foot pads, splints and cushions
- Wound care
- Skin care
- Plantar fasciitis care
- Anodyne house slippers
- …and more
Looking for something special?
Call or visit to find out what we carry.